Red Giant Link
Red Giant Link is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Red Giant Link from your systemRed Giant, LLC
. Further information on Red Giant, LLC can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Red Giant Link at http://www.redgiant.com
. Red Giant Link is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Red Giant Link. Red Giant Link.exe is the Red Giant Link's main executable file and it occupies around 400.21 KB (409816 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Red Giant Link. They occupy about 25.95 MB (27213209
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Red Giant Link.exe (400.21 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.40 MB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Red Giant Link. You can find below info on other application versions of Red Giant Link:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application marketed by the software company Red Giant, LLC. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to erase Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Red Giant Link with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Red Giant Link or simply click the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". If it exists on your system the Red Giant Link app will be found automatically. When you click Red Giant Link in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Red Giant Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The publisher is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Red Giant Link supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-08 02:15:35.863