Red Giant Link
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Red Giant Link for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Red Giant Link from your computerRed Giant, LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on Red Giant, LLC. Click on http://www.redgiant.com
to get more details about Red Giant Link on Red Giant, LLC's website. Usually the Red Giant Link application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Red Giant Link is C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Red Giant Link.exe and it has a size of 400.21 KB (409816 bytes).
The executables below are part of Red Giant Link. They occupy about 25.95 MB (27213209
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Red Giant Link.exe (400.21 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.40 MB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
This info is about Red Giant Link version 184.108.40.206
only. For other Red Giant Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application offered by the software company Red Giant, LLC. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Red Giant Link or simply activate the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". If it is installed on your PC the Red Giant Link application will be found very quickly. After you click Red Giant Link in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Red Giant Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The publisher is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Red Giant Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Red Giant Link supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:23:33.970