Red Giant Link
Red Giant Link is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Red Giant Link from your PCRed Giant, LLC
. You can find out more on Red Giant, LLC or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.redgiant.com
if you want to read more on Red Giant Link on Red Giant, LLC's website. Usually the Red Giant Link application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Red Giant Link. The application's main executable file is labeled Red Giant Link.exe and it has a size of 407.80 KB (417584 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Red Giant Link. They occupy 24.58 MB (25778303
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cefclient.exe (576.50 KB)
- Red Giant Link.exe (407.80 KB)
- subprocess.exe (344.50 KB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- install_update.exe (4.17 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Red Giant Link version 18.104.22.168
only. For more Red Giant Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application by the software company Red Giant, LLC. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Red Giant Link from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Red Giant Link or simply click the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". The Red Giant Link application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Red Giant Link in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Red Giant Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Red Giant Link.
8. After removing Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Red Giant Link supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-27 15:05:13.540