Red Giant Link
Red Giant Link is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Red Giant Link from your systemRed Giant, LLC
. Further information on Red Giant, LLC can be found here
. Please follow http://www.redgiant.com
if you want to read more on Red Giant Link on Red Giant, LLC's page. Red Giant Link is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Red Giant Link is "C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Red Giant Link.exe and occupies 400.21 KB (409816 bytes).
Red Giant Link installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 25.95 MB (27213209
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Red Giant Link.exe (400.21 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.40 MB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
This page is about Red Giant Link version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Red Giant Link versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application marketed by Red Giant, LLC. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Red Giant Link from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Red Giant Link or simply activate the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". The Red Giant Link program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Red Giant Link in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Red Giant Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Red Giant Link in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-19 14:56:53.613