Red Giant Link
Red Giant Link is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Red Giant Link from your systemRed Giant, LLC
. Further information on Red Giant, LLC can be found here
. You can get more details related to Red Giant Link at http://www.redgiant.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. Red Giant Link's entire uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe. Red Giant Link.exe is the Red Giant Link's main executable file and it takes approximately 407.80 KB (417584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Red Giant Link. They take about 26.49 MB (27777762
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cefclient.exe (576.50 KB)
- Red Giant Link.exe (407.80 KB)
- subprocess.exe (344.50 KB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.08 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Red Giant Link. Click on the links below for other Red Giant Link versions:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is a program released by the software company Red Giant, LLC. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Red Giant Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Red Giant Link or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Red Giant Link". The Red Giant Link program will be found automatically. After you click Red Giant Link in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Red Giant Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Red Giant Link with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Red Giant Link in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:32:45.483