Red Giant Link
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Red Giant Link for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Red Giant Link from your computerRed Giant, LLC
. More data about Red Giant, LLC can be read here
. Please open http://www.redgiant.com
if you want to read more on Red Giant Link on Red Giant, LLC's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Red Giant Link. Red Giant Link's primary file takes around 400.21 KB (409816 bytes) and its name is Red Giant Link.exe.
Red Giant Link contains of the executables below. They take 25.95 MB (27213209
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Red Giant Link.exe (400.21 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.40 MB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Red Giant Link. You can find here a few links to other Red Giant Link releases:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application marketed by Red Giant, LLC. Some users want to remove it. This can be hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to remove Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Red Giant Link with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Red Giant Link or simply activate the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". If it is installed on your PC the Red Giant Link app will be found very quickly. After you select Red Giant Link in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Red Giant Link, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Red Giant Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Red Giant Link supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:33:42.463