Red Giant Link
This info is about Red Giant Link for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Red Giant Link from your systemRed Giant, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on Red Giant, LLC. Click on http://www.redgiant.com
to get more details about Red Giant Link on Red Giant, LLC's website. Red Giant Link is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Red Giant Link directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Red Giant Link. The application's main executable file is named Red Giant Link.exe and occupies 407.80 KB (417584 bytes).
Red Giant Link installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 26.49 MB (27776945
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cefclient.exe (576.50 KB)
- Red Giant Link.exe (407.80 KB)
- subprocess.exe (344.50 KB)
- rgfx_win_installertest.exe (12.00 MB)
- RGLicenseCheck.exe (265.00 KB)
- install_update.exe (6.08 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
The current web page applies to Red Giant Link version 184.108.40.206
alone. Click on the links below for other Red Giant Link versions:
...click to view all...
Red Giant Link is an application released by Red Giant, LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Red Giant Link is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Red Giant Link from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Red Giant Link or simply click the Search field and type in "Red Giant Link". If it exists on your system the Red Giant Link application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Red Giant Link in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Red Giant Link, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Red Giant Link:
- The software company is: http://www.redgiant.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\Red Giant\uninstall\Link\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Red Giant Link.
8. After uninstalling Red Giant Link, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Red Giant Link which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Red Giant Link using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Red Giant Link by Red Giant, LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Red Giant Link in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-30 16:41:07.977