Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find on this page details on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. The application's main executable file is titled RtlUpd64.exe and its approximative size is 1.70 MB (1777408 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy about 19.74 MB (20699376
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (104.45 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.75 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.73 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (146.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.35 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (15.66 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16850
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:08:14.577