Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. DTSAudioService64.exe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main executable file and it takes approximately 230.66 KB (236200 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 26.70 MB (28001640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (90.77 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (750.73 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (230.66 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (260.50 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (47.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.08 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (11.04 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (194.60 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.14 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (466.10 KB)
This data is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5240
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:55:27.887