Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Additional info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. RtkAudioService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 106.53 KB (109088 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.76 MB (10236576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (80.00 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (6.40 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (106.53 KB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.15 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil.exe (290.53 KB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 126.96.36.19967
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 10:58:53.677