Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 102.53 KB (104992 bytes) on disk and is labeled RtkAudioService.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They take 37.65 MB (39476768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- Alcmtr.exe (56.00 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.07 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (17.25 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (102.53 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (131.50 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.32 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (76.00 KB)
- vncutil.exe (284.00 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (373.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20676
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:07:21.613