Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Alcmtr.exe and occupies 68.00 KB (69632 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 34.53 MB (36210392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Alcmtr.exe (68.00 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- AzMixerSel.exe (52.00 KB)
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- KB888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.06 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (15.39 MB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.29 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (84.00 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12498
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 13:41:18.553