Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application is found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RtlUpd.exe -r -m. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes about 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) and its name is Alcmtr.exe.
The executable files below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 34.47 MB (36141784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Alcmtr.exe (68.00 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- KB888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.06 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (15.38 MB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.29 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (84.00 KB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12497
alone. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\Alcmtr.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AlcWzrd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\ALSndMgr.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\ChCfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\CPLUtl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDA.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDA01.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDA104D.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDA32.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDA861A.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDAApple.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDACPC.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDAHP880.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDAHPNB.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDALC.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDARt.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDX.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDX01.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDX104D.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDX861A.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDXApple.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDXCPC.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDXHP880.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDXHPNB.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDXLC.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDXRT.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\MicCal.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTCOMDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTHDCPL.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTKHDA64.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTKHDA64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTKHDAUD.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlCPAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTLCPL.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTSndMgr.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\SoundMan.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:51:26.483