Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
for more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called AERTSr64.exe and occupies 95.91 KB (98208 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 14.24 MB (14928600
bytes) on disk.
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.01 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (10.53 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5256
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 06:27:20.857