Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page contains complete information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 306.47 KB (313824 bytes) on disk and is labeled RtkAudioService64.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 29.58 MB (31018360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (65.21 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (725.19 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (138.02 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.41 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (15.99 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (306.47 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.75 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.69 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1107
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK action to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-16 03:49:01.133