Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 213.64 KB (218768 bytes) on disk and is labeled DTSAudioService64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 29.48 MB (30912000
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (104.45 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.75 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.73 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (213.64 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (243.48 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (146.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.36 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (15.71 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (305.25 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.39 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.70 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (558.14 KB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12401
only. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\REALTEK Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:08:35.887