Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 220.70 KB (226000 bytes) on disk and is labeled DTSAudioService64.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 41.05 MB (43048032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.65 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (741.72 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (220.70 KB)
- EP64.exe (3.77 MB)
- FMAPP.exe (151.55 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (3.45 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (18.77 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (263.29 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (10.72 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (2.39 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (558.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.0.8967.1
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CXAPOAgent64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\EP64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\OrangeBlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SET1287.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SET14FB.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SET2FCE.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SET8E1.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SET98EB.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SETA445.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SETA6B9.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SETB74.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SETD53A.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SETDAD8.tmp
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-19 14:32:20.890