Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. RtkNGUI64.exe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main executable file and it takes circa 6.88 MB (7214696 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 24.73 MB (25929856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (47.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.12 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (11.31 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (194.60 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.88 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16883
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\GrayJadeSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\LightSkinImages.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 07:25:05.733