Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. The application's main executable file is called RtkAudioService64.exe and occupies 291.21 KB (298200 bytes).
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 28.28 MB (29653272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (725.19 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (121.52 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.33 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (15.41 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (291.21 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.12 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.69 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19966
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 09:07:38.640