Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RtlUpd.exe -r -m. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk and is labeled ChCfg.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.41 MB (7770112
bytes) on disk:
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (4.48 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16864
alone. For more Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:52:06.090