Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. The application's main executable file occupies 213.63 KB (218760 bytes) on disk and is labeled DTSAudioService64.exe.
The executables below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy an average of 25.48 MB (26716992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.74 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.72 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (213.63 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (243.48 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (77.03 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.32 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.04 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (283.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.26 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 184.108.40.20661
only. For more Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-17 15:19:15.433