Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. DTSAudioService64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy about 25.62 MB (26859488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (768.69 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.94 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (77.03 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.33 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.13 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (285.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.29 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.65 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
This data is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12468
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:38:04.000