Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 213.60 KB (218728 bytes) on disk and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 36.21 MB (37967104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (104.44 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.71 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.72 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (213.60 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (243.47 KB)
- EP64.exe (3.77 MB)
- FMAPP.exe (151.69 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.42 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (17.54 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (316.94 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.81 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (2.33 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (558.10 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5218
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\EP64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-08 21:08:14.433