Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Additional info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers directory (same installation drive as Windows). Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. The application's main executable file is named RtkAudioService.exe and its approximative size is 126.60 KB (129640 bytes).
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 40.15 MB (42103320
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- Alcmtr.exe (62.60 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.69 MB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (43.10 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.08 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (18.65 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (126.60 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (173.60 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (82.60 KB)
- vncutil.exe (350.60 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16871
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users want to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-25 10:42:13.893