Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find below details on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes around 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) and its name is DTSAudioService64.exe.
The following executables are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 27.58 MB (28918192
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.95 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.41 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.26 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.01 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (240.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.86 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 126.96.36.19905
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CXAPOAgent64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\MaxxAudioControl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\OrangeBlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:14:33.883