Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named DTSAudioService64.exe and it has a size of 205.10 KB (210024 bytes).
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 18.88 MB (19793432
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (47.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.17 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.28 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (194.60 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 220.127.116.1166
alone. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 15:46:52.500