Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. RtkAudioService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 126.60 KB (129640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 41.29 MB (43292400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- KB888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- Alcmtr.exe (62.60 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.69 MB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (43.10 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.08 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (19.10 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (126.60 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (173.60 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (82.60 KB)
- vncutil.exe (350.60 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.60 KB)
This data is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5291
only. For other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:42:33.247