Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. The application's main executable file has a size of 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They take 27.57 MB (28906856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.95 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.41 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.26 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.00 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (240.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.86 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 3.70
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 04:41:15.940