Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, depending on the user's option during install. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. DTSAudioService.exe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main executable file and it occupies close to 169.60 KB (173672 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 25.13 MB (26354128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService.exe (169.60 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe (188.94 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (74.03 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl.exe (2.76 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (989.86 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (11.46 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (245.21 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (6.38 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.45 MB)
- vncutil.exe (422.60 KB)
- WavesSvc.exe (493.59 KB)
- WavesSysSvc.exe (420.50 KB)
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12440
alone. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\MaxxAudioControl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WavesSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WavesSvc64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WavesSysSvc64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:11:16.130