Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. RtkAudioService64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 186.03 KB (190496 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.60 MB (15307360
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (875.03 KB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (9.67 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (186.03 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.53 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16869
only. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 00:46:32.727