Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find on this page details on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Additional info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. DTSAudioService64.exe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main executable file and it occupies close to 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 18.31 MB (19200072
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.20 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.65 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (198.22 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1118
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry entries will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:00:56.723