Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. The program's main executable file is called DTSAudioService64.exe and occupies 205.10 KB (210024 bytes).
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 25.53 MB (26766304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (768.69 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.94 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (77.03 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.33 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.04 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (285.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.28 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.65 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19949
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 07:51:49.153