Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
for more details on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is labeled DTSAudioService.exe and its approximative size is 169.60 KB (173672 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy about 20.87 MB (21880960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService.exe (169.60 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe (178.00 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (48.41 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (858.60 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (10.45 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (138.60 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (5.39 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil.exe (422.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 184.108.40.20654
only. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:06:26.743