Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DTSAudioService64.exe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main executable file and it occupies close to 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 29.38 MB (30807168
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.94 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.50 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.31 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.03 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (955.71 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (283.71 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (7.16 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
- WavesSvc.exe (98.75 KB)
- WavesSvc64.exe (280.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19916
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\MaxxAudioControl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WavesSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WavesSvc64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found automatically. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:58:32.200