Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's main file takes around 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) and its name is DTSAudioService64.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 28.45 MB (29829088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioMeters64.exe (3.37 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.22 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.67 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (233.57 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.69 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12445
alone. For more Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-05 19:30:49.327