Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 95.91 KB (98208 bytes) on disk and is titled AERTSr64.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 16.16 MB (16950136
bytes) on disk.
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (77.03 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.32 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (13.04 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1100
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\FMAPP.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:53:03.667