Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, subject to the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 6.43 MB (6737624 bytes) on disk and is named RtkNGUI.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 24.91 MB (26118520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- DTSAudioService.exe (169.60 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (74.03 KB)
- MaxxAudioMeters.exe (2.73 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (987.71 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (11.46 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (245.21 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (6.43 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.45 MB)
- vncutil.exe (422.60 KB)
- WavesSvc.exe (493.59 KB)
- WavesSysSvc.exe (420.50 KB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 22.214.171.12468
only. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 03:56:21.417