Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
for more details on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. RtkAudioService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 138.60 KB (141928 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 14.75 MB (15464368
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (48.41 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (1.46 MB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (9.51 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (138.60 KB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil.exe (350.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16878
alone. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackBlueSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\BlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DarkSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\EP64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\OrangeBlackSkinImages64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkNGUI64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\WhiteJadeSkinImages64.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 02:59:56.007