Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's primary file takes about 205.10 KB (210024 bytes) and is called DTSAudioService64.exe.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 25.31 MB (26538128
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (57.50 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (205.10 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (234.95 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (50.56 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.22 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (12.65 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (198.07 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (6.69 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.64 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (549.60 KB)
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 126.96.36.19939
alone. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 01:07:58.760