Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. The application's main executable file occupies 126.60 KB (129640 bytes) on disk and is titled RtkAudioService.exe.
The executables below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 40.15 MB (42102808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- Alcmtr.exe (62.60 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.69 MB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (43.10 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.08 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (18.65 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (126.60 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (173.60 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (82.60 KB)
- vncutil.exe (350.60 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1187
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. For more Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. After you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-27 07:08:49.020