Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers directory (same installation drive as Windows). Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's full uninstall command line is RunDll32. RtkAudioService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 102.53 KB (104992 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is composed of the following executables which occupy 39.30 MB (41213984
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- RtkUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- Alcmtr.exe (56.00 KB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.07 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (16.61 MB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (102.53 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (131.50 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.32 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (76.00 KB)
- vncutil.exe (284.00 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (373.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12435
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-12 15:29:11.823