Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.42 MB (1493608 bytes) on disk and is labeled RtlUpd.exe.
The executable files below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy about 18.25 MB (19133152
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSrv.exe (85.91 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (48.41 KB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (858.60 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (10.46 MB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (5.39 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20602
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\CreateRtkToastLnk.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\DTSAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\EP64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVBg64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ToastDll64.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. When you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:49:50.577