Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. The application's main executable file is named RtkAudioService.exe and its approximative size is 126.53 KB (129568 bytes).
The executables below are part of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 39.42 MB (41331168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- Alcmtr.exe (62.53 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.69 MB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (43.03 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.08 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (17.92 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (126.53 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (173.53 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (82.53 KB)
- vncutil.exe (350.53 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.53 KB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 184.108.40.20643
alone. Click on the links below for other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:11:44.470