Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. Alcmtr.exe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's primary executable file and it takes about 68.00 KB (69632 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 34.46 MB (36135128
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Alcmtr.exe (68.00 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.68 MB)
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- KB888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.06 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (15.38 MB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.26 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.29 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.74 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (84.00 KB)
This info is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 18.104.22.16884
only. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC:
The files below remain on your disk by Realtek High Definition Audio Driver when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\Alcmtr.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\AlcWzrd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\ALSndMgr.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\ChCfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\CPLUtl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDA.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\hda32.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDARt.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDX.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\HDXRT.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\MicCal.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTCOMDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTHDCPL.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\rtkhda64.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTKHDA64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTKHDAUD.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlCPAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTLCPL.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\RTSndMgr.cpl
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\InstallShield\SoundMan.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 17:21:10.360