Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
for more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Usually the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder, depending on the user's option during install. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. The program's main executable file is labeled DTSAudioService64.exe and occupies 213.60 KB (218728 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They occupy 35.89 MB (37629328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (73.71 KB)
- CXAPOAgent64.exe (733.73 KB)
- DTSAudioService64.exe (213.60 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv64.exe (243.48 KB)
- EP64.exe (3.77 MB)
- FMAPP.exe (146.56 KB)
- MaxxAudioControl64.exe (3.56 MB)
- RAVBg64.exe (1.95 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (10.28 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (989.86 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (186.03 KB)
- RtkNGUI64.exe (8.80 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.53 KB)
- WavesSvc.exe (98.75 KB)
- WavesSvc64.exe (549.09 KB)
- WavesSysSvc64.exe (486.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 2.97
only. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-20 16:37:21.250