Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. The application's main executable file is labeled RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe and its approximative size is 186.03 KB (190496 bytes).
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They take 1.79 MB (1878152
bytes) on disk.
- RtkAudioSrvATI64.exe (186.03 KB)
- RtkUpd64.exe (1.61 MB)
This web page is about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 3.50
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 06:26:43.787