Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. ChCfg.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 20.68 MB (21684736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ChCfg.exe (48.00 KB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (36.50 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.07 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (16.09 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.14 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.30 MB)
The current page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 220.127.116.1145
alone. You can find here a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\ChCfg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\CPLUtl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDA32.cat
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDAHPBPC.inf
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\HDXHPBPC.INF
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\MicCal.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTCOMDLL.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTHDCPL.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTKHDA64.CAT
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTKHDA64.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTKHDAUD.sys
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RtlCPAPI.dll
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RtlUpd64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\InstallShield\RTSndMgr.cpl
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:42:35.303