Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This page contains complete information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\Drivers folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is RunDll32. RtkAudioService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 126.60 KB (129640 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take 40.16 MB (42114584
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- RtlUpd.exe (1.42 MB)
- Alcmtr.exe (62.60 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.69 MB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (43.10 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.08 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (18.66 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (126.60 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (173.60 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (82.60 KB)
- vncutil.exe (350.60 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5286
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is a program by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver app will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-16 19:20:52.910