Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. RtkAudioService64.exe is the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 194.60 KB (199272 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. They take about 17.05 MB (17873424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AERTSr64.exe (95.91 KB)
- RAVBg64.exe (2.02 MB)
- RAVCpl64.exe (10.93 MB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (194.60 KB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.60 MB)
- SkyTel.exe (1.75 MB)
- vncutil64.exe (466.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek High Definition Audio Driver version 188.8.131.5294
alone. You can find below a few links to other Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSrv.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVBg.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtHDVCpl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtkAudioService.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\SkyTel.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\vncutil.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:06:20.377