Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd.exe -r -m -nrg2709 is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. RtlUpd.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.15 MB (1206816 bytes) on disk.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.61 MB (7980096
bytes) on disk.
- AERTSrv.exe (80.00 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (6.38 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16840
of Realtek High Definition Audio Driver. For more Realtek High Definition Audio Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.Folders remaining:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\AERTSr64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe
- C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RtlUpd64.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Realtek Semiconductor Corp.\Realtek High Definition Audio Driver
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is an application by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users choose to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Realtek High Definition Audio Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek High Definition Audio Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek High Definition Audio Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek High Definition Audio Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek High Definition Audio Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek High Definition Audio Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek High Definition Audio Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek High Definition Audio Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 07:21:32.763